“Any tips for a new grad to stand out in an interview?”
I got 10 tips:
1. Dress for success
2. Research the company
3. Plan your travels – anticipate delays
4. Practice the expected questions
5. Bring an extra copy of your resume/CV
6. Sell yourself – promote what you bring to the table
7. Have questions to ask
8. Ask for business cards – take notes: bring a portfolio
9. When will they decide? who will contact you and when?
10. ALWAYS follow up with a thank you letter/card
Until next time…
** Want more nursing resources? http://bit.ly/2Bck3BL **
Don’t forget to sign up for email updates –> HERE!
If you enjoy my work and want to support me creating new and exciting content, I’m on Patreon! With your help, I can expand and create even cooler stuff. Check me out and donate: https://www.patreon.com/seanpdent
**Follow me on Instagram: @seanpdent
**Follow me on Twitter: @seanpdent
**Facebook Live Fridays 8 pm EST: http://bit.ly/2hd3M8X
**Have a question? https://heysean.info/
The views and opinions expressed on this website and/or in the videos on this channel are that of myself and not of any educational institution. In compliance with HIPAA and to ensure patient privacy, all patient identifiers in all content have been deleted and/or altered. The views expressed on this website and/or in the videos on this channel are personal opinions only, not intended as medical advice. The information I present is for general knowledge purposes only.
*may contain affiliate links*